“Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd”, provides its services to you, the Client, subject to terms and conditions. By getting service from “Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd”, you are agreeing all the terms and conditions below.
- The client understands that search engines are independent companies who select and rank sites using their own criteria. Whilst the client must follow Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd’s recommendations for optimizing its website for search engine listing in order to maximize its chances of increasing its search engine exposure.
- The client agrees not to use other search engine optimization services parallel to Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, for Google search engine optimization service.
- The client acknowledges that Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd cannot guarantee that the client’s website ranking will be improved in any search engine listing.
- Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd will submit monthly report(s) & (an) invoice(s) to the client at an email address specified by the Client. All invoices must be paid within 7 days of receipt of such emailed invoice.
- The client shall pay the monthly fee every month (as directed by Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd).
- The first payment (1/3 of the monthly fee) being due within 3 days of signing the agreement with Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
- The client shall not use any dispute, discontinuation of its website, claim and/or counterclaim as reason for withholding of any payment due.
- The client understands that payments made are not refundable.
- The client may terminate the service at any time by giving two weeks notice in writing.
- Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd may terminate the services at anytime with two weeks notice in writing.
- Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd shall not liable for any lost profits, lost opportunity, indirect, special exemplary, consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever.
- Ensured Quality Lanka (Pvt) Ltd reserves rights to alter these terms and conditions and, on such occasion the copy of the changed terms will be presented to client & shall be required the signature authorization of the changed terms.
The copy of the above terms & conditions will be presented on the agreement copy.